Originally Posted by ghost
Agazain: And what country would that be. We ARE the last country, that lets folks have guns. Austalia, etc., very much restricted, as are most parts of Africa. I was told in Namibia, that if you already have a couple of guns and want another (family even) are asked, "what for" you already have enough..

have a friend in Idaho said he was going to leave the USofA if O won, and I asked him the same thing. WHERE you intend to go that isn't already worse?

Have to call you wrong on that one as NZ still has laws that encourage hunting and gun ownership. We have COLFO (coalition of liscenced firearms owners) that has made good representation when gun law reviews were mooted and with factual rather than emotive lobying has kept the rot at bay that has infected many of the places you allude to.Maybe not as open slather free as the US but hunting and recreationary use of most weapons is available. The restrictions from the US are what makes things difficult for us with YOUR laws restricting what we can get from you direct. I have been waiting since early Aug to get a reamer from Mansons.

Von Gruff.

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12