I would like to apologize to GeorgeL, GaryO, and JJ Hack for insensitively implying you were crybabies. It never occurred to me my comments would be taken that way though I can see now how they could be.

I have the greatest respect for small business, having operated one for many years and sold it in 2007, after growing it substantially. People ask me how I had the foresight to sell it then. Well, it was pure luck.

Rather I am P.O.ed at all the whining among the Republicans about how this election means we are doomed, must change our principles, etc. You three gentlemen were not among the whiners.

Good luck with your businesses. I think this too will pass. Right now, at least around here, everything seems to be on hold pending the tax cliff resolution or lack thereof. People do not fear what they know will happen but rather what they don't know will happen. My own PH in Zimbabwe, whom I hunted with in 2011, is in the same boat as JJ.

I too fear for my children and grandchildren.

All any of us can do is tough it out but apply pressure so that the Republicans in the House don't "go wobbly" on us.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.