Originally Posted by 458Win

As for this past fall, it was the wettest I have seen on the peninsula in 33 years. you can ask Biebs and I am sure he will verify that as well.

Hate like hades I missed that!

kinda one of the nice things about you Phil, from what I know and hear, a guy don't need much verification if you say something, you can pretty well count on it. Good quality imo, tis why I enjoy Tiffany as well, he's a straight shooter, figuratively and literally.
Te, is the guy that turned me onto Barney's packs. He runs a good outfit, provides a great service to his clients, well you don't need to hear it, you live it.

always makes me cringe when I hear of outfitters that skirt the law or client needs, when I know there are guys like you and him and John Petersen, that bust hump to make it all happen legit.

didn't have much rain in the Interior during moose season, but we did have some wind.

got caught one afternoon/evening holding on for dear life 50 feet up a 90 ft. spruce tree while aspens were crashing all around me

dang near as cheap as going to the fair, believe we only spent $400 in gas to get there, but oh man what a ride!

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.