Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I'm offering you my expert judgment on the matter, based on real experience, and I have no doubt about it based on that. A study would require placing thousands of young puppies of various breeds into qualified homes at random and then following them.

I'm sorry, but you made a blanket statement that you have nothing in your pocket to back up.

NOTHING!

That makes you a sorry ass douche that's talking out his ass.

Go away and find the numbers or STFU with the pit bulls are cuddly little critters just raised by bad people [bleep]. You and every bleeping apologist for those things ought to be euthanized with them.

What [bleep] part of unprovoked attacks are not part of most breed's character can't you get into you feeble brain? What part of rational behavior ie bite and back off can't you comprehend? With what we understand, normal people's first reaction to any aggression from a pit bull whatsoever is that the dog should die right now. A setter barking at someone is an entirely different proposition than a dog that may well go into attack mode. You might be stupid enough to believe that all these reports of unprovoked attacks are either false or just result from dogs raised by bad people with evil intent. Don't be so [bleep] stupid and insulting as to think that the rest of us are that [bleep] dumb though.

Any pit that shows even the least sign of aggression for any reason whatsoever ought to be killed immediately. No discussion. No second chance. No equivocating over how aggressive or why. Until you [bleep] who keep apologizing for the breed clean it up there damn well ought be no tolerance.