Originally Posted by jimmyp
I inherited a mix pit and something else maybe lab not a bad dog reasonable temper thanks again kids... one day I was going out to my car and there sitting next to my dog was a crop eared male pit that was twice the size of my dog. It got up and walked toward me as I headed to my car, I pulled my CCW Glock 19 and trained it on the dog, it closed on me, growled when it was about 5 foot away and launched itself. The 115 grain +P+ Federal HP entered its head directly between and just above the eyes and went straight down its neck into its body, the bullet did not exit and the dog landed at my feet quite dead. My neighbor a policeman told me the same dog had attacked him during his morning run and he pepper sprayed it. Drug folks raise them and then when they get mean or do something to the drug family often they take them out and just let them go.
[quote=jimmyp]

Ask Hawk why so many fruit cakes and druggies and homies own pit bulls.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.