Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by RISJR
You've noticed I don't suffer fools, I guess.

You put it up there smartass,now back it up. Speak of all the differences. Folks here don't pick a place to live solely upon their ability to carry guns while living there. And, if they did, your comment would shut them down rather quickly, don't you think?

Some must think of being able to afford it and feed their families too, ya' know?

Since you know all too well from a vacation or two, why don't you educate us?

Actually...I have just noticed that you are a [bleep], and not very interesting.

==============

Answer the questions, smartass. Tell us about the value of the American dollar there, the crime rate, American's abilitiy to get work, the costs of food and clothing, shipping goods outside of the country,the costs of fuel, etc. Just simple normal questions folks would want to know before moving there, right? You shrugged off those concerns I raised for some reason.

Educate us. Plus one attaboys from some Florida lightweight doesn't get you anywhere. I've done my research for Costa Rica, Argentina,Belize Canada and the US. I'd love to hear your expert opinion on living in NZ.

Don't run away this time.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward