Originally Posted by RWE
Good stuff here guys.

Guess I should have made it clear that I'm not concerned with guns being ugly, nor with competition shooting.

Strictly a bucket list line item that I wanted a single shot to throw the plethora of lead I was bequeathed. My only caveat that it kill things that are within my sight at a reasonable distance.

Carry on.

RWE,
Being a lover of single shots for my entire, conscious, life, I have succumbed to Sharps fever. I had been suffering from a chronic, but mild, form of it transmitted via Crossfireoops and EvilTwin, but then I visited with sharpsguy about ten days ago. Now it truly is terminal. grin

If you want a work of art that will last you for the rest of your life, one that will please you with its performance and appearance, get a Sharps.

I had lusted after #1's for many, many years, but shooting a Sharps at long range with aperture sights, then barrel sights, I have turned my back on #1's. I know, it seems a fickle thing to do, but there is no turning back now. grin

Whether I ever shoot in competition or just hunt and plink, a Sharps is the way for me.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell