Brent, I don't want to rehash my woes trying paper on the Shiloh ..40-65. Long story short, after buying this paper and that paper to produce the perfect wrap, my best results came with kitchen parchment and (as bad as I hate to admit it) newsprint. Greasers win hands down, but I detest the grime they attract. Likewise, I have a bias against tapered bullets.

I will take your advice with the No. 1. After reversing bullets to check permissible length, I surmised that I was up against another frustration. I'm not a target shooter, beyond load development, and no longer have an interest in competition. I just want to hunt a little, and that requires unloading sometimes. It irritates me to no end when the lightly seated bullet sticks in the lands? Maybe I am expecting too much.

None the less, I'm too old to,sweat the small stuff. I will give it a go! Jack

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people...who have...rejoiced in their loss of freedom....Blame the people who hail him when he speaks of the 'new, wonderful, good, society'...to mean ,..living fatly at the expense of the industrious." Cicero