Originally Posted by TAGLARRY
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by TAGLARRY

Most on here would never admit there are good cops, it doesn't fit their agenda.

I know there are some good cops, but as usual a guy like you comes on a thread like this and tries to talk about good cops instead of recognizing that the country is FULL of bad ones.

Let me guess, your one of those good cops and you don't know any bad ones, right?

I have been an officer for 22 years, 75 officer in my department, and of course I have seen bad cops. They don't last long, contrary to popular belief. Bad cops are just like criminals, they commit their crimes alone or with another criminal (bad cop).

My point is that a tiny percentage of the entire population are criminals including the police.

There are 1.5 million hard working and honest officers working out there every day, 99 % of them are doing a good job.

Keep in mind, there are various kinds of "bad".
So, by your math, there are 15,000 criminals with a badge roaming the streets of America today.

How many additional incompetent officers are there?

At any given time, how many are just having a "bad day" and could benefit from the knowledge their actions, with a short delay, are beamed to the public for their inspection?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell