Having been on the fire for nearly a decade, I agree that it is the best forum on the internet. There is a ton of good info on the various forums and the classifieds have always been a great place for individuals to sell and buy. My intention for the post was to not to stir the pot but to ask a question that would initiate feedback that may be helpful in improving the site.

I also realize that the fire might be free to us members but it is not to Rick Bin. It is a business and without selling ads there is no fire. When I see an occasional ad post by folks like Muleymike or Doug at Cameraland, it catches my eye and I check them out. I get it - these are the guys that allow the fire to continue.

No doubt there are a lot of guys that have varying opinions and I expected that. Someone said it's Rick's decision and not ours which is totally true but maybe it will give him something to think about.

There was also a suggestion about putting multiple knives on one post. That would certainly cut down on the amount of posts but I am not sure how that would affect sales for the sellers. Once again, it's Rick's baby and his decision. I just asked the question to see what the pulse was.

Hey if nothing changes, then we just keep on scrolling like we've been doing.