Originally Posted by slammer
Well I gotta tell you, when I asked what I thought was a simple question about having a knife category I never imagined it would cause such an uproar. It wasn't a bitch, complaint, etc but merely a question to see how others felt about this topic. Based on the fact that the knifemakers themselves responded that they would like a separate category, I don't think it was that crazy of a question.

Since it's been a full day since the post, I went through each response to tally up the yeas and nays. We all know this isn't a democracy and it's Rick's call on what happens here but if nothing else, the numbers should give a good indicator of how members feel about the question that was posed.

Knifemakers - 100% said they would like to have a knives classifieds.

Classifieds Forum Users
53% said leave it as is
20% would like a knife category
27% either had no opinion or is was hard to figure out where they stood.

Thanks for the responses. I do want to apologize for putting the post in the actual Classifieds Forum. Not sure if should have gone in the Hunter's Campfire or Miscellaneous but one of the two.

Why throw Rick in the Fire? He runs this site just fine.And he moderates it very well. Id say this shoulda been a sticky since most everyone in the last day has looked or gave there 2 cents,Look at all the gear,guns and ammo people missed by monitoring this thread.Oh an knives.Now there all pissed.Those guys that scrolled right on by got the goodies.

"I LIVE LIFE ON THE CUTTING EDGE"
"MOST SAY MY KNIVES ARE AN ADDICTION,ARE YOU THE NEXT ADDICT"