Originally Posted by BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES
We wont put are tales down and run.Will still be here plugging away while they find something else or someone else to complain about..This forum is a favor given to everyone,But some think they will run it or ruin it for everyone
Shhh....it's ok....shhh. This forum is built on people that join and participate in firearm/hunting discussions, and OUR word of mouth and postings bring more members to create a very large site that makes it attractive to a knife builder like yourself to post products and sell without paying fees I'm betting.

I see nowhere in this thread members ask you to "run with tales down". I see suggestions by YOUR CUSTOMERS and the SITE OWNER to combine listings. And there were other suggestions on removing CAPS. imo using caps is disrespectful to your competition including Vince and YOUR customers listings., plus I don't think members are blind.

I know a lot guys here personally and nobody's "cryin" or gives a [bleep] over the knife postings by dealers, many were just giving there opinion. I've purchased a couple customs off 24hr & enjoy window shopping knife listings here..... Keep'em coming!

Knife Dealers should do a daily free custom knife give-away to members, that's my suggestion. smile

Merry Xmas & GFY people. laugh