No directed towarde you Pat.

Any cop that will violate the guys 4th amendment right (search and siezure) and then write him citations (with no justifiable reasons) and the PA attempts to strongarm him along with the judge, these people need to be fired. Was the guy hard to get along with? Sure. But, there is nothing in the law that says he has to be plesant to officers. Those two way overstepped.

Birdy, I am amazed you can not see where this was wrong. Those two cops make up a trumped up traffic ticket. They attempt to search his vehicle without his consent and then lied to him about what they were doing. What's for tomorrow? Falsely testify against someone and get them thrown in jail? It is obvious neither of those two have the morals of a skunk.

My Son is a police officer and I can tell you for sure that if I knew he ever pulled crap like this I would kick his A$$ and happily spend the time in jail just for the principal of it.

Jim

Curdog,

The citizen was exercising his rights. I don't think that is against the law. A quick check inside the vihicle and a few words to the female would have verified the mans story. These guys are part of the problem in law enforcement.