"The scope of what you can and can't do on a traffic stop isn't all that broad. I would expect someone who is a professional to be aware of what would cost their employer money. Instead when the f-u-c-k ups happen there is fingerpointing. You can see it in the recording and even in this thread, if the guy questions these two keystone cops then he doesn't have any "respect" for them. As if he owes them respect for signing up to get a paycheck in that one horse town. He owes them nothing, in fact, they owe him an explanation as to why they are even questioning him, this is a free country.

The fact of the matter is that the entire situation could have been resolved with just a little courtesy. "I'm sorry sir, you are correct, you don't have to show us your ID since you weren't driving, we just stopped to make sure you and your wife are ok". Instead those two morons had to embark on the usual bigger dick contest."

"It's 287 west of Wichita Falls. Late at night, there is minimal traffic.
I'm generally just tired of cops. Especially the f-u-c-k-s that think they are special because they have a sch!tty piece of polished metal on their chest."

Last edited by gonehuntin; 02/17/14.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.