Don�t think the feds will be ready for this one.
Check it out:

Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy�s decades-long battle against the federal government over grazing rights has heated to the point where militia groups have joined in and taken up spots against the feds who�ve circled his land � and talk is, they�re not afraid to open fire.

A spokesman for the one of the militia groups said as much to local 8 News Now: I�m not �afraid to shoot,� he said.

Margaret Houston, Mr. Bundy�s sister and a cancer survivor, said at a town hall gathering this week that the situation �was like a war zone� and that she felt �like I was not in the United States,� The Daily Mail reported.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal described it this way: �Serious bloodshed was narrowly avoided,� in a story about how dogs were unleashed on a woman who was pregnant while the rancher�s son was hit with a taser.

On Tuesday, armed Bureau of Land Management agents stormed Mr. Bundy�s property, escalating a court dispute that�s wound for two decades over the rancher�s refusal to pay for grazing fees.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.