Originally Posted by solgardener
No pics just yet, but I took it shooting this weekend (sans scope) to see what the recoil was like. It shoots like a dream. The recoil is about equal to the Remington 600 in .308 that my son shoots. It's hard to believe that a rifle capable of dropping a grizzly could shoot so mildly. I'll get a scope on it and post some pics.

Grizzly? THAT is all you think it good for? Hail FAR boy! That there round has probably dropped more of the African big five than any oth er THREE cartridges you would care to name. Possible, and I do mean possible exception being the 375 H&H, but it is waaaaayyyyy up there.

A 9.3x62 is, to a Dutch, Brit, German or other European descent family in Africa, what a 30/06 is to us, or the 303 to the Canucks. Legal and lethal on all game up to and including Elephant in a couple of countries.

You have a very fine and truly one to do it all rifle there. Not to worry, though, we won't tell your wife..... wink cool

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500