Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by derby_dude
What a bunch of crap. I live in fracking country. Hell in Billings they are building a 854 million refinery because of fracking.
Do you have a specific response to Max Keiser's arguments regarding the actual economics of it? According to him, if I understand what he's saying, all of the profits from fracking go to paying the interest on the corporate debt, and that's with historically low interest rates, which are unsustainable.

I didn't listen to all of it because I hear that crap all the time. We have oil and gas because of fracking. Without fracking gas would $8.00 to $10.00 gallon. These are the same kind of nuts that say there is global warming even when the polar ice is growing. Dumb ass liberals.
He made a very specific economics argument. That's the argument that would need refutation.

The best way to refute his arguments is get the annual reports of big oil including the different SEC reports. That will explain everything. I don't have the time to refute stupid.

Sorry if I'm cranky but I get tired of this liberal chit. It's like trying refute Christianity it's a waste of time.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude