Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Wtxj
I just laugh at TRH. We have a guy on Russian TV talking about the expense of fracing a well, a small but needed part of the well. Just laugh cause it doesn't matter what the answer is he will find something that doesn't meet his standard.

I'm not sure what you're not understanding. I already know the process is technologically feasible. It's been proven that for decades. I'm not, therefore, looking for explanations of the process.

Keiser made an argument based on economics. If you don't have a refutation of that argument, there's no reason for you to respond to this thread. Not to say you can't. Just that any other kind of response will be off-point.

So far, there's been one on-point response, but even he admitted that it fell short of a refutation, but made a very good explanation as to why.

and you keep missing the point that the whole process is measurable and not an abstract therefore its been proven economics of it work from day one.....course that lil fact keeps whistling so far over your head you dont even notice....

How many times has Hawkeye found a turd on Russia Today, thrown it on the floor and invited the campfire to refute that it's a turd?

Really, why does anybody keep falling for this?

aint falling for anything, dont start work til Friday afternoon so might aswell entertain myself once again proving what a moron he is....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books