Originally Posted by Calvin
I think that's the argument they are making. They frack, because they generate and pass around a lot of money while doing it. But, hidden in the balance sheet is mounting debt that will eventually implode the companies. That's why it's a hoax. It works, but it's very expensive to do It's like a ceo making 10 million a year while his company is taking on massive debt. Eventually the company goes down, but people make a whole lot of money in the meantime, and thats whey they keep it going.

Like I said, you'd have to carefully examine a whole lot of financial documents to either refute or validate the claim.

Why not just compare barrels per day of production per well in the same areas from pre and post fracking? Many zones were not fracked years ago because improved fracking had not been developed at the time to make the zones productive. The pay zones were always there, but fracking techniques were not available to make them productive.

Last edited by eyeball; 08/15/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.