I've treated each deer season as my last for the past 25yrs., when I had my first open-heart by-pass surgery at age 42.

Since then I've had 4 baloons, another open heart by-pass surgery, 7 stents in heart, 1 stent in throat artery, fusion of my spine, knee surgery, hydro-cell surgery (left nut sliced open and have to have it done again). Just this past yr, I've had stent in heart and throat, appendix removed and major heria surgery..couldn't get off blood thinners to have it done and recovery was guaranteed to be long as pain full and was.

I still hunt alone and almost every day in rough steep ridges, bone and pack out the deer I kill over a mile back into Shawnee National forest.

One good thing to come of all the recent surgeries is I've lost 39 lbs and am down to 155 lbs which makes it much easier climbing up and down trees and doing everything else physical.

What drags me down most is all the medications I take especially Clonidine for blood pressure. It makes my legs weak and almost knocks me out immediately. I can't take it and get in a tree or drive. Going to Dr, Tues. to find out what other bp med I can take that does have these side affects.