Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Oreilly talking about sharpton pimping race stuff --what a joke -Oreilly has had sharpton on his show a few times and all but kisses his azzz.

This schit gets old. Educate yourself if you care to opine on the man or his show.

More of the Talking Points:
Also on MSNBC another agitator said this:
BERNARD:�There is a war on black boys in this country. In my opinion there is a war on African-American men. It is an absolutely deplorable situation that the United States, which is supposed to be the greatest nation on earth, sits back and allows black boys to be murdered.

O'REILLY:�Black boys being murdered in the context of Ferguson.
Are you kidding me? The truth is that 91 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks -- 91 percent. Yet, that woman tries to mislead folks by accusing American law enforcement of shooting down young black men in the streets.

It's beyond belief -- what is going on in this story is beyond belief.
Yet these people get away with it and in certain places they are even respected. Incredibly Al Sharpton is going to speak at the funeral of Michael Brown on Monday morning.

The slogan the racial agitators are using in Ferguson is "hands up, don't shoot". They apparently believe that Michael Brown was trying to surrender when Officer Wilson shot him dead. Maybe that's true. We'll find out.

But MSNBC put a person on the air who said Mr. Brown was shot in the back.
That turns out to be false, according to an autopsy.

We also hear today that Officer Wilson has an orbital blow out fracture of his eye socket. �The Factor' has not been able to confirm that, and we do not want to try this case on television. We're only reporting the alleged injury to demonstrate that there will be much more to come in this case. That is why there is an investigation, and a grand jury and a trial process.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."