What in the Hell are you talking about???? You are saying the same thing as Bill, but not as well as he did?

"Out of 12 million arrests a year, there are only 400 fatal shootings, and only a fraction of those turn out to be unjustified. Of course, every unjustified shooting is an inexcusable tragedy; but..."

O'REILLY:�Enough of what, Al? Enough of what? Police efficiency? In 2012, the last stats available from the FBI there were about 12 million arrests in the U.S.A. That averages out to 34,000 arrests per day. In 99.9 percent of those cases, the perpetrator was not killed by police. In fact, just over 400 fatal police shootings a year are recorded in this country, according to the FBI.
So let me restate -- 12 million arrests a year, 400 fatal shootings, many of them justified.
And Al Sharpton has the nerve to insult the American police community, men and women risking their lives to protect us. This charlatan has the gall to do that and NBC News is paying him.
My god -- why is that acceptable?�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."