Last time... You are pretending to have a clue. I pulled out the MSDS for Tru-Oil and find you have the numbers exactly right, proving your source for the "info" but you substituted several things to sound like you have a clue.

Why would a finish manufacturer use a completed finish as an ingredient? Hint, they wouldn't.

Why would the varnish solvents not be listed under the solvents? Hint, they wouldn't.

How would proprietary modified oils compare to that oil varnish as a component? Hint, wildly different...

I have typed out many different formulas for different woods as gunstock finishes and even showed specific test results from at least a hundred different finishes. They are all here and very easy to find.

My personal favorite is a slow-cure epoxy with any number of oil finishes on top, but I do not suggest it be used for refinishing.

I think it is wonderful you are a hobby woodworker and have fine results with indoor finishes on indoor goods... doesn't mean you have a clue about stock finishes.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.