Have you seen a head being severed on these two 'journalists? I didn't think so.

I have not seen it in person, I know people that watched the video before it was taken down.

Even if they are beheading a few people over there, why in the phugg does that mean we need to get involved? Wanna keep yer head? Stay the he'll outta there.

Make that your argument then, in which case I would agree. We (US) don't need to do a damn thing except to protect our national security here at home. A few idiot journalist does not rate going to war over. You instantly discredit yourself by running around calling bullshit on everything without basis.

Sheeple are hysterical, non-thinking dumbschits.

Correct, and it goes both ways, on one end you have a guy beating his war drum, on the other you have a guy calling bullshit on everything under the sun. Going to war on every issue is not the solution, and ignoring every issue is not the solution. So when you say sheeple are just referring to those following a different master than you?

And I am still waiting for you to call the families of the beheaded and let them know all is well wink

Last edited by heavywalker; 09/02/14.