Originally Posted by Sako
The catholic Church has always been about money.... They think if they let them in and "accept their money - ugh I mean Them" that they will gain more members than they lose...

never had any respect for the catholic church after seeing some of the most ornate gold filled churches in south America and seeing the people around it living in such poor conditions and filth... they care about them selves... not the people.

What do you expect from a group of people who put up with child molesters

This is as far as I've read this thread. Not sure if Sako is my twin or not, but I agree. I also like Sakos.

The church is losing members with all of the scandals, driven by Father McFeely and friends, so they need to find a new market to cater to. I have issue with personal lifestyles, religions, etc. Don't ask, don't tell if fine with me. It's just so obvious what they are doing here. The new pope is a marketing force for the church.

I went to catholic school for 8 years

True story: As a child, my wife's family had fallen on hard times. They had gone to church EVERY Sunday. When the priest came to bless the house, suburban Philly, her parents explained that with 5 children and no money, they just couldn't afford a donation. No donation, no blessing. Thanks Father McHypocrite.

Last edited by Joseywales; 10/14/14.

"Honey, when I die, sell my guns for what they're worth and not what I told you I paid for them."