I have an 82 year old patient who went partially blind form an initial flare up of MS caused optic neuropathy which left partial optic atrophy in each eye many years ago.

She was confirmed buy neurologists in major medical centers in Dallas to have all tests positive in making the Dx of MS. A neurologist there devised a treatment program of IV folic acid repeated frequently, IIRC.

A prominent West Texas Physician performed the treatments and she is well and alive now with for all practical purposes having been cured of MS.

Unfortunately, by the time I started seeing her the Dr who had given her the treatments, 45 years ago, had passed away and I was unable to get her records.

Of course the neurologist from Dallas had passed many years before.

It's disturbing to think no one else picked up on this treatment, though IIRC her docs had reported on the cure or miracle.

She remains quite lucid as to the frequency of her previous IV treatments and looks to be about 70 years of age.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/16/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.