Originally Posted by curdog4570
This thread is a prime example of the decline in the quality of conversation around this 'fire since it was first kindled. For a long time a man could relate his EXPERIENCES about most anything, and others could report different outcomes from the same experience.

But we didn't have idiots with no manners who claimed a man hadn't seen what he saw, or do what he did.

An exception was made for stories that defied all physical laws, like the infamous "spinning on the ground bullet story". grin

My grandad suffered for years before he died while suffering a disease which has caused untold misery for millions and which supposedly didn't exist before about 1985 according to diagnostic history. By the grace of God it was discovered and thus I was saved from the devastating effects of the chronic stomach infection know known as Helicobacter Pylori gastritis.

That is inflamed guts from a bacterial infection that had my Grandad drinking Mylanta by the bottles, until he died.

Years later and with blocked guts and no BM for a week the dx and tx saved me from a life of the same misery, thanks to one dr the world tried to stifle and owes a debt of gratitude.

I often wonder if closed minds and fear of ridicule has prevented the developments of many other medical problems, especially one called MS.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/16/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.