Jeezus Gawdamned Pfhuqq...the mind numbing Dumbpfhuqqtitude here NEVER disappoints in it's incredible hilarity. Thanks for doing your "best"!

You got the Haybale & Crockett Crowd hitting the high-pitched Whine,being "lucky" enough to "brag" that their "Life" worth of "experience" is pfhuqqing dismal at best and wearing same "proudly",as a badge of "honor". EPIC hilarity! Pfhuqqing WOW +P+! Texans are reliably THE Dumbest of Pfhuqqs and 'Raider never disappoints,with her 7 pokes a year of "findings". Holy schit,I'm pfhuqqing crying I'm laughing sooooooooooo pfhuqqing hard!!!

Then there's the Techno KoolAid Drinkers and their razzle-dazzle "Tests",with all their Whizbangery,which includes everything that doesn't matter and skips the things that do...which is actually shooting the pfhuqqing glass. A leetle hint for them Drooling Window Licking Pfhuqqs,in that all glass does "better",when it's "merit" is factored without firing rounds through same. Hint. Laffin'! Re-wow!

Then for frosting and going for the jugular,a 6x42 "Treatise" on how they'll not deliver the goods in close confines. FUNNIEST schit I've read from you poor poor STUPID pfhuqqers in quite some time! THANKS for the colossal laughs!

Now for them FEW that actually shoot,none of this schit is too "difficult". Simply gun a pfhuqqing zero,zero turrets in accords and then extrapolate 100yd lineal vertical findings,by dialing copious dope and returning to zero betwixt pokes. Trends will readily appear,dots get connected and money goes in the Bank. Conduct bidness via them findings and literally run with it,less a fret. Hint.

A 4"x4" "box test" will reveal nothing but humor,though full erector travel swings,will reliably etch particulars in stone,when pokes is flunged betwixt them gross erector travels. Re-hint.

Will have some Troops in tow for a 3wk November To Remember and will certainly take the time to gun some footage,if only to rub the noses of AMAZINGLY stupid pfhuqqers in their own stupidity,so they can obliviously continue to wax eloquent on "all" the things they "think" they "know" and funnier yet,"do".

Snake Oil,Haybale & Crockett and McGyver all wrapped up into one Drooling Jerry Lewis Telethon...you Stupid Pfhuqqers are a hoot!

Now for poignant descending bullet points.

Oh sooooooooooooo WOW.

Bless your hearts.

Thank me later.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!

Hint.

Now as to the OP,a 2.8" Skinner smooch in a Ruger is a trite throat,but I'll always take that over Linda Lovelace. Knock the sights offa that thang and you are making gains.

Given some familiarity with the dismal flight characteristics of a 308,you'd certainly wanna pad POA/POI latitude and that is accomplished on a Ruger,via copious erector latitude(now that PosiLign rings are no longer offered for same). I'd be inclined to go Reupold 30mm rings and Pfhixxed Pfhuqq that bitch,while banking the 150MOA+ of latitude. Hint. Hell...I even hear good things about 'em in 6X and MOA/Mil or Mil/Mil wouldn't make a schit to me,though it's a theme of sorts,that lotsa blinkers react favorably to the Retro Mil Reticle,over the finer MQ...though dat's subjective. 5 Mils of Skinner wind subtension,will cover some real estate and some atmospherics. Hint.

If a guy ain't gunning crosshair intersection and sliding wind,he's missing more than a few boats.

I'd add pics,but it wouldn't be "fair".

Good talk.

Laffin'!