Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Still selling cookie cutter rifle patterns requiring zero load development to dumbfu**cks and charging for same? The kind I've been building for 1/4 of the price for 20+ years now?

I'll take one! Shoot me a PM.... I'd love to pick up a full custom rig, with a Leupold 4.5-14 atop..... for your advertised $1250.

My last SS fixed Fhugker just went out the door last week. After packing it for about 100 miles in the past couple months.... I've realized that extra 10oz don't do me any good..... outside the occasional fun session banging steel. I've gone back to 3-9s and 3.5-10s wearing TTs or the older 1/2 MOA click turrets. I've lost a little performance at 600+.... but that's ok, I'm more likely to be where I need to be with a rifle in hand without the extra weight/bulk.

I know a pretty reputable guy who's had a Leupold go tits-up this week..... we'll see how that pans out. I know another far less reputable guy who thinks his Leupold is tracking schitty..... we'll see on that one too. I've never had a bad one, unless I dropped it/fell on it.....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......