Hey Burns, do a little search and check my prediction of just how long you would continue to sponsor custom rifles forum. Pretty fu**cking spot on wasn't it?. Put Nostradamus to shame.

Still selling cookie cutter rifle patterns requiring zero load development to dumbfu**cks and charging for same? The kind I've been building for 1/4 of the price for 20+ years now?

Nice bull. Almost as much bull as the $hit you peddle, but not quite.

How many ranches have you and your Best of the Rest buddies been kicked off for wounding animals since we last talked?

Yesterday, for the first time EVER, I visited your website. Still laffin'.

Truth is, I could have some respect for you, and your hunting/shooting abilities, under different circumstances. If I didn't know for a fact that you and your (ex?)fu*ktard buddies wounded untold game to get "the one" on film to promote your over-priced "turn-key", "proprietary" bull$hit. And further "promoting" LR hunting by selling "turnkey" rifles to those who can't hit the broad side of a barn @ 50 yards.

Quite honestly, I'm not quite sure to applaud or deplore you for taking advantage of those ignorant to all things "rifle"......