Sam Adams said, "put your enemy in the wrong and keep him there..." and in context he was talking about using the pen and press to discredit the tyrant.

Why agree or make arguments of any kind to support these tyrannical sodomite nazis? Why split any hairs whatsoever? Twenty years ago no one was debating governmeent getting out of the marriage business. To make that argument is to show your cowardice in the face of the enemy. Unless 20 years ago you had a sincere gripe about issuing marriage licenses. But now everyone wants to dodge the tussle with these sodomite nazis.

Just say NO.

The civil rights law back in 64? or whenever exactly it was that forced the public accomodation provisions on the American people was tyranny altogether then just as it is now.

Yes, law abiding citizens can vote.
NO, not everyone is welcome at my greasy spoon diner; for whatever reason whatsoever I determine I don't want to serve you, from the way you part your hair to your political opinions to your religion or your race- I own the diner- I determine who comes in the door. That is called owning private property. If not, then the federal goverenment owns my greasy spoon diner, not me. 1964 made all people who own movie theaters, diners, hotels etc, slaves of the Federal government.

I invoke the Declaration of Independence in this issue. And everyone who has studied it in detail knows that "the pursuit of happiness" was another way of saying "ownership of private property"

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.