Originally Posted by Snyper
Loose your religious bias and apply your logic to any enterprise other than the matter at hand.

If some dude walks into my resturant with his pants down to his knees and want to sit on my furniture in his underware, do I have a right to refuse service. According to your reasoning--I would not have that right.

That's a health code issue and a dress code issue.

Read the Civil Rights Act and you'll see they have nothing to do with this topic, but religious and sexual discrimination does

It has to do with Race, Religion and what sex a person is...

As in male or female. (Or used to be that way.)

The laws were written as to not be able to discriminate against a person just because they are female. Or vice versa.

A person's sexual orientation and who that may, or may not offend either personally, or religiously, opens up a whole other box of crackers altogether.

As a free American, we should all have the latitude to decide for ourselves what offends our religious beliefs, and as business owners, we should be able to deny service or product if those beliefs are offended.

We have the right to keep and bear arms, but thousands of business owners have signs posted about bringing guns in. They won't serve you if you do. Why should refusing to marry gays be any different?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!