Howdy all,

Not a gunshow but a gunshop report. Two years ago I was heading to Cody and I saw this little gunshop in Greybull. I stopped and lo and behold there were two acorns on the rack. A 541-T with the sporter bbl and a Win 52b reproduction. The Rem was wearing a leupold 6.5 x 20 and the Win a leupold 2x7. I looked at the Rem first. $650.00. With scope I asked? yep. Rifle was immaculate, scope had a couple scratches. How much for the Winchester? $550.00! again, with the scope? Yep! Do you take credit cards? nope! Hold on! My coworker was still in her car, I asked for a three hour loan of 1250 bux and I was off to the races. As I was filling out the 4473's a guy sitting at the table told me that the rifles were his and what they liked to shoot. Consignment guns, I felt bad for just a minute. As I handed the shop owner the check he reached into the desk drawer and handed me 4 extra 5 rd mags for the remington and three for the winchester! Wyoming lottery won that day. Remingto likes cci SV and the Win loves fed bulk pak from Walmart.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by GoWyo; 11/06/14.

"Damn right it's loaded, it makes a lousy club"
-JW