Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by deflave
I find it odd that you feel the left should work to secure our border but in the same post you state a fence is a "dip schit feel good idea."

Travis

Well that�s because we do need to secure our border, but the border fence is a dip-chit idea. Look where we have fences now, countless tunnels, cut fences, people going over the fence, under the fence. A fence keeps out the really brain dead�anyone more than room temperature can figure out now to circumvent the fence. It�s the biggest expenditure of money for the least return on our dollars. What do you want, symbolism or results? Sounds like you�re more interested in symbolism. I on the other hand would actually like to see money used in a productive fashion and end up with a secure border.

What was it that Patton said??? "Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man" Something to that effect.

Kevin, please tell
Me where the immigration system is broken? And why it needs streamlining?

If we would force welfare rats to take the same jobs "migrant workers" take, in order to receive their welfare money. Lettuce wouldn't be 10 dollars a head

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell