Originally Posted by MIVHNTR
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
Yup, those Rugers will fall apart in no time at all.

Originally Posted by FreeMe

Oh great, it's the old forged vs cast argument again. I thought we put that to bed years ago.

Who the hell said anything against Ruger and cast frames? Buy whatever you want. I'll do the same.
While you're on the soapbox, why don't you go and tell Clark Custom how to do things that are up to your standards?

Go and try to impress someone else with your BS.

Dude, you seem to be spoiling for a fight. If my one comment constitutes a soapbox, your box must be a mile high - based on your repeated "if it's not a Colt it's a copy" posts. No one here is saying Clark Custom doesn't know what they're doing. What is being implied though, is that you are making assumptions based on very little information.

That fact also holds regarding your personal attack on either Dan or me (I'm not sure which)....

Well, reading comprehension and vocabulary are among your many glaring weaknesses.

I don't round-about anything to anyone. Much less to an internet know-it-all, wanna be tough guy. Go pound sand.

That remark couldn't be more off the mark.

The reading comprehension problem is squarely in your own lap....

Originally Posted by jwp475

Why would you "prefer" if no difference? You would not thus "inferred".

Again your condensing post don't help your postion.

Can you say that again, but in English this time?

It doesn't take an English major or a translator to see what that means, despite the missing comma.

You're in way over your head in this regard and making a fool of yourself. You get into bar fights over misunderstandings a lot?

Back to the subject you brought up... You obviously either missed the whole exchange with Bricktop on this matter or don't care. The obvious and civil response you could have made to my post would be to explain why you prefer forged parts - or ignore it entirely. Based on your chosen response, I'm assuming you have nothing to bring to the discussion that hasn't already been debunked.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.