Originally Posted by MIVHNTR
First of all, it was stated that I had no dog in the fight and posted a link to CCG regarding a 460 Rowland conversion on a 1911. No reference was made to any brand of firearm at all. You people started the cast/forged nonsense and went on the attack, armed with nothing but assumptions, false implications and a twisted sense of misguided loyalty to your buddies.

Then you and your buddies got your little girl panties in a knot and took it to a personal level.
One of the experts stated "So, stick your BS up you azz.". That sure sounds like someone wanting a civil and polite discussion, doesn't it? How could anyone be offended by a polite remarks like that? This proves that there's no sense in discussing anything with a bunch of delusional "experts".

Your actions are reminiscent of the mindless obama followers and there's no sense even attempting to have a rational discussion with them either. Perhaps there is more than just a similarity in more ways than one too.

You are the ones that ASSume and imply that you are THE authority on all things firearm related. Nothing can be farther from the truth.
Stay in your little circle and continue to impress each other with delusions of grandeur. Just make sure to keep track of the pivotman.

Amazing how guys like you will attempt to rewrite history when it's just a few posts above for all to see.

I didn't condense anything either. LOL!

You missed my point on that, I see. We all knew that was meant as "condescending".

Why don't you pony up with your explanation of why forged is better "for your use"? Why didn't you do so at first? Could have shortened this whole exchange maybe - if it holds water.

Funny thing about posters like you. Always lashing out about others' attacks, when the attack phase originated with you.

Seriously - I thought we put the forged vs cast issue to rest. You got something we missed?

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.