Originally Posted by GunGeek
Well, he claimed RIA's were "soft", I called him on it, he couldn't back up anything he said, I and several others provided data contrary to his claims, he called everyone names, got all butt-hurt and left.
As usual, you're full of dogshit with your usual revisionist observation of reality. Your "proof" consisted of nothing but a lot of "BECAUSE I SAID SO" bullshit. No material properties, no test results, no nothing. You know, your usual hallmarks. To cap that off, when I'm at work or hunting and not responding to your inane drivel, in your sheltered little world of Facebook ass-lickers, I have apparently become "butt-hurt and left."

And regarding your "as a gunsmith" claim: doing shade tree work on a few internet nerds dumb enough to send a gun to a moron like you doesn't qualify you for gunsmith status. By that measure, I ought to be a master gunsmith since I have access to a Bridgeport end mill, various lathes, parts cleaners, TIG/MIG welders, etc.

Any interaction with you always reminds me how I need to stock up on toilet paper and apply Rid-X to my septic system.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.