Originally Posted by GunGeek
And the douche nozzle returns.

You offered no proof, just that you heard some gunsmith said they were soft. I offered the type of steel they were made from and a quote on metal treatment from the original importer of RIA(The Dealer Warehouse). However, since YOU made the claim, the onus is on YOU, not me. You were unable to even define what "soft" meant. In fact, I'd just about wager a month's pay that you STILL cant/wont define what "soft" is on a 1911 pistol.

The only thing you're capable of is spouting insults, and while that may make you a popular guy on your playground, adults prefer an actual rational discussion with REAL information. Arguing with you is like trying to argue with an autistic 12 year old (which isn't really fair to autistic 12 year olds).

So go ahead and snivel, I'm sure you have NO relevant data to offer but you have some really great one liners.
You're so f*cking stupid you don't even realize your post just reaffirmed everything I stated: it's all a load of "BECAUSE I SAID SO" bullshit.

You "offered the type of steel they were made from and a quote on metal treatment from the original importer of RIA" but no material spec sheet, no test data, etc.

My source is the same as MIVHNTR's: Clark Custom Guns.

Clark Custom Guns = credible source.

Kevin Gibson = some dunce with internet access.

The difference between people like you (morons) and people like me (realists) is this, Little Miss Kevin Bitch: you live your life in the virtual world. You're as brilliant as your imagination allows. I prefer to believe in science and known quantities. If CCG says those guns are crap, I'd tend to go with that vice what some overweight, middle-aged halfwit (i.e., you, Kevin) with too much time on his hands thinks.

If you would like to send an RIA 1911 to me for a full spectrum of NDE testing, I'd be happy to do so. However, I suspect you won't accept the results if they're not the answers you want.

And, yes, "douche nozzle," you have indeed returned.

P.S. I am going to spend the rest of this day deer hunting. Or, in your limited parlance, being "butt-hurt," since I won't be making timely replies.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.