That's ok WH Bobby, I sit in a blind during gun season too when it's cold. I will sit in one forever now. I can't stand the cold and wind. I have a blind on a small hill overlooking a 5 yr cutover. Behing me is a swamp. I can't believe how much warmer a blind is. I used to sit in a tree and freeze. I also don't really mind some bait. I have put a few handfulls , or a coffee cup of corn along a log where my son sits sometimes. For some reason, not every baiter is a slob hunter, but every slob hunter is a baiter. It is enough to stop them for minute. I am also convinced deer are leary to come into bait with wolves around. All that deer scent has got to be a dead giveaway when a pack of wolves come through. The dumb ones die quick. Also, if you find wolf kills , the whole deer is gone. You won't even find the backbone. Even the hide is torn off the hair and nothing is left. Here are some wolf kills. Nothing left but the skull and the hoof.[Linked Image]

Last edited by ihookem; 11/24/14.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23