$500 !!!!! Starting ot think youdon't want me there!!.. I know we have to do something. I don't know quite what. I think for starters we should have shot more wolves this year cause it will be very slim pickins with so few fawns this winter. SHould shoot a bunch more bear , at least in Wis. One buck per year up north and no does. Start cutting trees. like BWalker said. We have to do something. Wisconsin is going ot have a wakeup call. 22,000 less tags were sold this gun season. Honestly , I also think bait makes them move much different than without bait. At least then it would force them to move more in the daytimes. ALso, Wildhobbybobby, 25 yrs ago not as many hunters baited, now every ball slingin inbred is dumping bait . You have competition now and every deer in 1/2 sq. mi.know were all the corn piles are. Here is an example. When I get to my cabin on Wednesday night, there are deer waiting in the yard for me to put down some apple, corn or some old cereal . I go out and I can litterally be 10' form them and they stand there and look at me. By Friday afternoon the deer hear the atv's and know it means piles of corn being dumped. By Friday night we see 1 deer or so and Saturday night we usually don't see any. They are all at the established bait piles and know just where they are. Now days they are very conditioned to bait piles.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23