Originally Posted by setch
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by setch
What is a reasonable price for a 500 brick of 22 ammo?

$20.00. The sky high prices we are seeing right now, will go down eventually. Scalpers still trying to do their thing and hoarders still emptying the shelves. They will get their fill, but it's up to us to not give in and pay the high prices. I'm still seeing bricks in the stores (on occasion) for $19.97-$24.00

I paid $24 for a brick of 500 and was simply curious if it was inflated. It was simply the cheapest I had seen it.

Probably at a Cabela's. I also paid that much for a brick of Federal/American eagles (400 rounds) at Cabela's a couple months ago. Generally around here the local bi-mart and wallyworld, you'll see bricks selling for $19.97. That is the cheaper Remington golden bullet ammo though (525 value pack).. The federal bulk ammo is about the same price... I also bought some Federal automatch at our LGS for $19.00 a couple weeks ago, but they are a 325 round count.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA