Originally Posted by K1500
3" J is a great, super compact field gun with real, adjustable sights. Although I don't get along well with J frame grips, I can see the appeal.
JMO, but a 2 1/2" model 66/19 would be superior in every way to ANY J frame in ANY barrel length for a "super compact field gun with real, adjustable sights."

The 10mm is a great auto round for those that want go pack an auto. It does everything the .357 does but does it in an auto platform with twice to three times the ammo. What's not to like about that?
recoil, price, availability….for an anti-personnel gun, I see wanting a semi-auto, in which case the .45 ACP does everything at a practical level that the 10 will, only be more controllable, more available and cheaper. For hunting, why not just use a revolver with a superior cartridge?

Any revolver with a barrel longer than 4" isn't a CC piece. That being said, if you like it why not get an L with a long barrel? Since when is the 6th shot all that important anyway?

ok, I got nothing……..I'm arguing for sake of argument, anyway :-)

The blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.