Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
My original comment was stolen from this....Every internet gun argument summed up into one post...

...And finally

Your gun sucks. An you’re holding it wrong.

Well, damn, you just put up and ridiculed all my best arguments that I was about to post in refutation of gmoats' OP...

But anyways:

1. I like 1-7/8" J-frames AND 3" J-frames. I put laser grips on 'em and they shoot damn fine groups out to 30+ yards if I keep the little red dot thingie bouncin' on the part of the target I wanna hit...

2. I LIKE my 5-shot 44 Magnum Model 69. It kicks pretty hard with full-house 240's, though. So I load it with sorta middle-of-the-spectrum bullets. It's a comfortabler woodswalkin' gun than my N-frame 44 Mags, and it's got enough power I'd take a poke at a deer or hog with it if I had the opportunity.

3. I think the 10mm sucks. It's the answer to a question that was never really asked. If I can't get what I want out of a 45 ACP (Glock 30 or 1911 or SIG P220, they all work fine) then I'll get a 460 Rowland. And since a 460 Rowland is next on my handgun bucket list, that pretty much solves that issue for me.

4. Don't care one way or 'nuther about the 17's. I got a couple 204 Rugers, a couple .223's, a .22-250, a couple .22 WMR's, a bunch of .22 LR's, but I've never felt the need to drop down below the .204.

Oh, and Greg... your gun sucks and you're holding it wrong. wink

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars