Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by GunDoc7
It has occurred to me to buy some cheap part from the guy just for the opportunity to let him have both barrels on feedback. But you only get so many characters on feedback, and again, I don't know the whole story.

I have a FWT stock sitting around and a nice one at that, that I was considering offering up for a more than fair price. Think I just keep it for now.

battue,

If you read my posts, I believe I have said or implied in just about every one of them, including the last one, that I can't truly judge this guy without knowing the whole story. Haven't I said that more than once? Did I not qualify my statement above with "and again, I don't know the whole story."?

I'm not looking for a FWT stock, so I am not trying to change your mind. I am simply saying that, more than once, I have said that as much as I hate to see this guy doing what he is doing, perhaps if I knew the whole story I would feel differently.

At times, maybe too often, something "revenge like" occurs to me. By "both barrels" I meant tell him what I thought about his actions, in public, not leave dishonest feedback. But then I often realize I don't know enough to go forward. You don't know me, nor I you, so perhaps you don't think my qualifying statements are sincere. They are, but I guess you either believe me or you don't.

Best,
Gun Doc

Last edited by GunDoc7; 03/01/15.

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"