Originally Posted by rattler
except you have no anchor in reality.....but given by your own admission a like for chasing sleeping pills with alcohol thats hardly a surprise

Originally Posted by StripBuckHunter
Ahhh, my favorite subject. Sleep is one of life's great simple pleasures.......unless you can't. Then you get to be a perpetually pissed off out-of-energy person like me. Nothing like having to get up and go to a full day's work after a grand total of 3 hours sleep feeling like you've been run over by a train.

I developed depression related insomnia (not Sleep Apnea) in 1994. Been thru every anti-depressant and Benzodiazepine on this planet. Anti's didn't help much.....but the highly addictive Benzo's did. I even bought Xanax from a drug dealer cuz my doc wouldn't prescribe this addictive med. Clonazepam did the best for me for the longest.

Been on Ambien (and now Ambien CR) for 5 years and just recently added in the anti-depressant Trazodone which has the side effect of creating drowsiness immediately. Both meds get me 4 to 7 hours per night. I consider a deep 6 hours sleep a resounding success.

Insomnia has been the ruination of my life since 1994. Can't sleep at all unmedicated. Without meds I'll lay awake for 3 nights straight, no kidding. You know you have serious insomnia when you pop an Ambien, a Xanax............and slam a half-pint of Yukon Jack before bedtime.......and that all gets you a whopping 3.5 hours sleep.

Soooooo, what do you all take and what are some of your stories about your long-time attempts to get a good night's sleep?

Grrrrrrrr..........

RA,

All you know how to do at the end of an argument is discredit. That's who and what you are. Can't debate a topic at all.

Did you actually spend your own free time searching for that post??? Hahahhahahahha. Get a life, loser.

Based on the claims on this thread, I offer the following.

I buy Ambien at the Obama Health and Wellness Center........30 pills........for 38 cents.

I buy a pint of Yukon Jack for $0.74.........at the Harry Reid Call for Help Center.

Seems to me this is just about the same value-for-the-dollar as a $80 blood workup.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.