Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by kciH
You, SBH, and those like you, are the problem...no matter what part of the world you reside.

KC,

Just cuz I'm puking sick of extreme, lying conservatives doesn't mean that I'm an extreme liberal.

It's sad to see you and others like you living your lives ACTUALLY BELIEVING that those are the only two political positions that a person may exist under in their lives in this world.

Ever heard of moderation in things during life? Ever tried it?

I posted here earlier, you ignorant redneck, that nothing in it's extreme form is ever good for a person or a society. Nothing good ever comes from extremism. Ever.

The OP of this thread posted a stone-faced lie in order to further an extreme political belief. Where is the OP now that the heat is on???

The worst is those insisting upon sitting a mile behind the assend of their critters and claiming they are much bigger than they really are... That gets into pathetic.

You know, like this guy...
[Linked Image]

SD,

I'm flattered that you retained that photo of my Chichagof Island Brownie. But you, you gutless un-American coward, are using the photo that I posted here for others...........against me. You are the ultimate chickensh$t gutless SOB. Bet you wouldn't do this in my presence. Also, I sure don't get the connection between a Brownie and political lying and/or medical costs. shocked

I don't remember misrepresenting..........or ever even representing.....the size of that beautiful bear. Please post where I did. Oh wait....you can't.

That photo was positioned and taken by my guide. My great, terrific, knows-everything AK guide.....as they all are. It's the only one with me in it, which is likely why I posted it. And.........you obviously weren't privy to the heated discussions that I had with an incompetent AK brown bear guide and his dishonest booking agent afterward. It was fugly. Fawkers wouldn't come near me or I'd have beat the sh$t outta both of them after paying that much money.

You sir, are:

1) A discrediting, staunch extreme conservative who believes in lying to support your beliefs, and/or

2) You believe in lying just because you can, and/or

3) You want to be a member of my stalkers club. This is why you saved the photo for future use against me, you yella bastid.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by SBH; 03/04/15.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.