Originally Posted by SBH
Mr. Credibility,

You are soooooo wasted and nonsensical in your post.

Please post the link to the thread where I was bragging about my hunting prowess. IIRC.....I was speaking as a proponent of the .338 RUM........and posting pics to support my opinion. Or I was speaking out about the pitfalls of hiring a high $$$ Alaska guide. You managed to save that photo to your own hard drive, for whatever reason. And then you repost it now in order to discredit me when I spoke out against lying conservatives and liars in general.

Okay, it's not #1....but your tactics are certainly one of the most chickensh$t things that I've seen done on internet hunting forums. Why am I not surprised.

Mr. Sitka Deer, you are a liar and a scumbag. Can I pay you to wipe my a$$ next time I travel to Alaska?

Only to humor your pathetic self...

Or as Guy Clark so aptly put it "Sorry about that thing you call the rest of your life..."

Sorry, but to call me saving your ridiculously exaggerated photo and reposting it chickenshit is really funny. Only if your photo was pathetic in the first place could reposting it be the most pathetic thing going... And frankly, it is pathetic...

And I have done the same thing with bear photos more than once... but I made damn sure it was understood what I was doing with the picture. About the only positive thing to say about your photo was the fact you cut the bar ditch out of the photo.

Thank you for calling me a liar and a scumbag... from you everything can be taken in reverse and I now understand exactly how much you realize my greatness and respect me. From you it means so much!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.