Originally Posted by shootem
You start it and I'll post support. Have neither the stats at hand or the desire to find them.

I don't have to, because I've already seen what happens and why. There are several people who have made that mistake around here, and every one of them has gotten called to the carpet for it.

Anti-Semitism isn't a filter that the advertisers here care about, so it doesn't come up and doesn't impact ad revenue.

Why do you think I can type "himey", or "heeb" or "hymie" or "kike" or "yid", but not "[bleep]"?

You can start a thread with Zionist and lambaste Jews, or probably with any of other derogatory slurs toward Jews, but you start one with Negro in the title and use FACTS against blacks, and you'll trip the censor triggers fast.

Hell, CATC wasn't banished until it went rabidly anti-Catholic (and only then after several top-shelf members left). The anti-Semitism there was de rigueur.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.