Some folks might want to take up a gun then. Anything shot at with a bow can jump the string.

FWIW, though some will probably doubt me, I'm 100% on pigs and deer with my recurve. Mostly because I was much pickier by then with distances and shot placement and attitude of the animal and was good with passing up shots.

Not so with the early years of the compound. I thought that since I could hit X target every last time at X distance, I could shoot at anything at that distance... I was sorely wrong. Luckily since I rarely go off left or right much, I had a few high and a few low flesh wounds...no biggy. But a few jumped the string. Even at amazingly close distances... and ended up gut shot....We did perfect finding gut shot deer though.. it was very simple once we figured it out.

I won't lie and say we found em all though in the early years. It did not happen.

I have been fortunate to be 100% with recurve and with crossbow now.

I doubt there is a traditionalist alive that doesn't desire a clean kill each time. And that will never be had by any weapon period. Much less differing bows.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....