Originally Posted by 673
I have never had an issue with americans, I have had alot of fun fishing with them and interacting with them.

I'm shocked at what I am reading and I dont support that sort of bullying, I also dont support the guiding community when backroom deals are made to screw resident hunters out of their fair share.

Any americans that come to hunt in bc should know they are welcome by many and I cant believe some of these comments directed toward our friends to the south,, also they need to know there is a law in bc that states...its unlawful to interfere with a legal hunt...
so the law is on your side

I am sure that your understanding of BC statutes concerning divers resource harvesting situations is far greater than mine as your *writing* so clearly shows your level of **education**....

However, you seem to be unable to comprehend that a peaceful demonstration that will be video recorded by we who participate in it and the Global CTV and CBC TV networks, is NOT considered **interfering with a hunt** under our current Wildlife Act.

The actual, filmed arrest of a senior citizen, member of a family who pioneered in BC almost 150 years ago and who spent years working for the BC resource management agencies would be PRICELESS advertising for our cause.

So, you are simply wrong and your comments, as with those of *Stew* do NOT reflect what I am hearing from many people, hunters and average BC citizens concerning this travesty.

I am also done here, the fight WILL go on and WE WILL TRIUMPH!!!